Job Title: Accountant
Busitema University is recruiting suitable applicants for the vacant post above .
• To assist in the provision of financial and accounting support services in the University’s Accounts Unit in accordance with governing financial regulations .
• Either: An Honors Bachelors Degree in either Commerce (Accounting option ) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or
• Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting .
• Or Full professional qualification in Accountancy like ACCA, CPA or equivalent professional qualifications in accountancy obtained from a recognized awarding institution recognized by ICPAU.
• Computer knowledge of standard desktop applications is a requirement .
• Applicants with relevant experience will have added advantage .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions at Busitema University . Please submit three copies of your application ( indicating the department where the vacancy falls for academic posts), Curriculum Vitae giving full detail of qualifications , work experience , names and contacts of three referees, copies of academic documents and one passport photograph .
Applications with attachments should be addressed to The University Secretary , Busitema University , P. O. Box 236 Tororo OR 226 Busia OR should be hand delivered at Busitema University Campus OR their Liaison Office at Lincoln Flats C4 Makerere University. All appointments are Permanent and subject to six months probation.
Deadline: 06 /06 /2013