Duties and responsibilities:
- Support Council to realize UACE’s mission and objectives.
- Responsible for the organization’s community and public relations.
- Financial resource management – fundraising, budgeting, regulatory compliance and implementation.
- Human resource management.
- Design programs and services beneficial to UACE members and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Marketing or Mass Communication with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in a medium size organization.
- Experience in marketing, business development, public relations is essential.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills including presentation.
Forward your application letter and CV, 3 referees and supporting documents to;
Uganda Association of Consulting Engineers,
Total Deluxe House Plot 29/32 Jinja Road
P.O Box 11750, Kampala