Job Title: Office Attendant.
Reports to: Personal Assistant.
Office Location: Entebbe.
- To collect and deliver messages and documents to their respective destinations in line with NMS guidelines and procedures.
- To provide photocopying services to the office.
- To receive and arrange customer orders for owned delivery to the respective offices in accordance with daily instructions from the immediate supervisor.
- To help in spiral binding and faxing documents.
- To provide support in serving refresher drinks to important visitors.
- To help in directing visitors/callers/customers to respective offices from the front desk.
- To receive and record incoming mails to the office of the Personal Secretary to designated office.
Academic qualifications and person specification:
- Diploma in Office Management/Practices or a diploma in Business Administration with studied modules in office practice and management.
- Must be a computer literate.
- One year working experience in providing support in office management.
- Must be versatile and multi skilled to handle a few challenging office tasks.
How to apply:
All applications should be addressed to the;
Head of Human Resource and Support Services,
National Medical Stores,
P.O Box 16 Entebbe
Deadline: 7th February 2011