The position reports to the Business Development Supervisor.
To grow the company’s savings deposits through recruitment of new clients and active
maintenance of existing accounts.
• New customer accounts opened.
• Active customer accounts maintained.
• Sensitization of customers about the company’s products and services.
• Identify and open accounts for new customers.
• Sensitize potential customers about the products & services of the company.
• Provide sufficient company information to potential customers and create awareness
on the company products & services through distribution of the company marketing
Finance Trust is one of the oldest Microfinance Institutions in Uganda having
started its operations in 1984. The company is licensed and regulated by
Bank of Uganda as a Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution (MDI) and is
recognized as a key player and part of Uganda’s formal financial sector.
The company has one of the largest branch networks in Uganda with
• Implement strategies for recruiting new customers.
• Maintain existing customers by offering valid solutions.
• Support the branches in carrying out marketing activities.
• A Bachelors degree in a business discipline from a recognized university.
• Good oral & written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good personal presentation skills.
• Good teamwork skills.
• Good marketing & sales skills.
• Good customer service skills.
• Experience in a similar position is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies
of academic documents and testimonials, a CV with at least three referees to the Head of
Human Resource, Uganda Finance Trust Limited, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, and P.O. Box 6972,
Kampala, Uganda. Closing date for submission of the applications is 10th February, 2012.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th February 2012