Job Title: Finance Manager
Reporting to the Finance Director , the incumbent will manage the finance function of the project to ensure efficient utilization of resources in a manner that the risk , cost and control considerations are properly balanced in all given situations in the project districts . The incumbent will have direct responsibility for the budget , and will supervise the finance team.
Specific Responsibilities :
• Prepare and consolidate project budgets and annual plans for each financial year
• Monitor expenditure to ensure adherence to budgetary limits
• Review consolidated cash forecasts for the project districts to ensure optimal funding for running project activities
• Ensure that funds are in plan project accounts in respective banks to support seamless implementation of projects at district level
Required Competencies :
• Bachelor’s degree (Hons) in Commerce, Business Administration , Accounting or Finance
• Professional qualification in Accountancy (e.g CPA,ACA,etc.)
• A Master’s degree in related field is an added advantage
• Strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is a must.
How to apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should submit letter’s of application, together with a CV. Contact telephone numbers , copies of relevant certificates , names and contact details of three referees plus salary history.
If you don’t hear from us by 15th November 2012 , consider yourself un successful.
The people & Culture Manager,
Deadline: 2nd October 2012