Job Title: Regional Flexcube Support Engineer
Being a member of the FLEXCUBE Regional Support Team, the Regional FLEXCUBE Support
Engineer (RFSO) will be responsible for providing daily support to the core banking application implementation and post-implementation phases.
Key Result Areas:
- Participation in core banking application implementation process, providing support to FLEXCUBE environments related to implementation activities
- Provide support and ensuring operability of production and testing environments of the regional affiliates. Coordinate with affiliate’s FLEXCUBE support team
- Responsible for first level analysis and troubleshooting of all issues due to period closure process, as well as escalation of the critical issues to vendor’s support team; Responsible for retesting and implementation of issue resolution recommendations, ensuring documentation of the incidents in accordance with existing corporate procedures.
- Provide assistance to Regional FLEXCUBE Administrator in resolution to the issues and requests escalated on regional level; categorize the escalated incidents as appropriate into related groups, determine the impact, urgency and priority.
- Maintain the special register for updates and patches related to production environment in line with established instructions and guidelines.
Knowledge and Education:
• Knowledge of relational databases, normalization of entities and processes;
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL, proven ability to create and analyze complex scripts;
How to Apply:
Applicants can submit online applications or deliver their documents which should include; an application letter and CV to
FINCA International, Africa Regional Offices, Plot 11
Portal , Adam House Block B OR send by email to
Africa.hub@fi nca.org by close of Business day 20th
October 2012. -
FINCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline: 20th Oct 2012