Job Ref: CAA/ADV/EXT/12/2011
Reports to: Manager
To ensure that equipment and vehicle fleet owned by CAA is in serviceable state and meets user expectations.
Participates in the development of business plans, budgets and reviews for vehicle maintenance.
Develops and implements a comprehensive vehicle maintenance system that ensures efficient corporate transport services
Regular maintenance of vehicles and boats
Ensures fleet management in accordance with the CAA Transport policy
Supervise staff under the Transport and Mechanica Section
• A good Bsc. Engineering (Mechanical) Degree from a recognized institution or possession of full membership of a chartered institute of Logistics and Transport
• A good post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Experience; 7 years relevant working experience, 3 of which should be at a senior supervisory level
Knowledge and Skills:
• A membership of Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers, registered with the engineers’ registration Board ( this applies to only those with Engineering qualifications)
• Must have proven supervisory / managerial skills
• Must be computer literate
How to Apply:
Hand written applications with detailed CV and copies of academic certificates plus transcripts with the job reference number clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be sent to the address below.
The Director Human Resource and Administration
Civil Aviation Authority ( Head Office)
P.O Box 5536, Kampala
Deadline: 13th December 2012