Job Title: Senior Hospital Administrator
Terms of Service: Permanent
Age Limit: 21-45 years
• Must have a degree in Social Sciences, Arts SWASA Honours or its equivalent from a recognized University,
• Must have served for at least three (3) years
• Postgraduate qualification in Health Services Management or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Participating in Planning, Budgeting, Directing, Coordinating, Monitoring and Evaluation of Hospital Administrative activities,
• Managing and accounting for allocated resources
• Ensuring availability of the necessary equipment and other supplies to the Hospital
• Liaising with Medical Superintendent in the Administration of the Hospital
• Ensuring security of Hospital assets.
Apply for this jobApplications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts in Pallisa District Local Government. Interested persons should obtain Application forms (Public Service Commission form 3 revised 2008) in Triplicate from the Secretary, District Service Commission. Serving officers should route their applications through their Heads of Department, who should be reminded of the closing date. Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the Vacancy. Certified copies of Academic qualifications, Testimonials, CV and any other relevant documents should be attached plus three recent passport size photographs. Applications should be sent to the Secretary, District Service Commission, P.0. Box 14 Pallisa, not later than 4th January, 2010
Note: Those who earlier on applied need not to reapply.