• Accurately and efficiently enter data from house hold surveys into Microsoft database.
• Strictly adhere to all quality and ethical guidelines
• Summarize and organize data as instructed by the research supervisors
Required Qualifications, Skills, Qualities:
• Excellent typing skills (accuracy and speed)
• Experience working with Microsoft Access
• Reliable, trustworthy and efficient
• Fluent in (written and spoken) Luganda and English
• Bachelors degree an advantage
Applications must include a cover letter, CV, a one page personal statement that explains what you feel is most important to remember when researching violence against women
Applications must be received in a sealed envelop by
Raising Voices at Plot 16 Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya
P.O.Box 6770 Kampala, Uganda
Please indicate on the outside of the envelope the position you are applying for. Do not send transcripts or certificates.
Deadline: November 28th 2011