Job Title: ICT Manager
People Performance Group FULL TIME
About this Job:
strength of their team, they are ‘coking to engage three vibrant professionals.
Reporting to the Operation and Administration Director, the iCT Manager will develop and maintain a structured environment that will facilitate the development and ongoing maintenance of ICT. S/He will manage, co-ordinate and motivate the ICT team to ensure both the development and provision of quality ICT services, initiatives and systems to staff, customers and the public.
•.Ensure that an IT service continuity plan is developed, implemented, tested and maintained at all company departments.
• Develop, implement and maintain a configuration management process that ensures that all hardware and software assets are appropriately recorded, audited and managed.
• Responsible for ensuring software management strategies and license compliance issues
• Develop, implement and maintain an ICT security policy that ensures appropriate procedures are put in place to safeguard corporate data.
• Advise on the strategic direction of key electronic resources including websites and information databases for the company.
• Oversees the administration and maintenance of our ERP software.
• Decide on appropriate ICT training solutions in conjunction with
• Manages and develops upgrades to the company’s telephone system. As well as overseeing all telephone changes, including routing for seating assignments.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• A degree in computer science and/or technology or related field.
• 3 years’ experience working in a rapidly changing, very complex and large environment.
• 2 years experience in developing policies and procedures in ICT ~ and software management
How to apply:
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Please mark your application with the Position Name of the job you are applying for. E-mails must not exceed 2 MB. Closing date is 5 PM on Thursday June 14,2012
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
People Performance Group Plot 8 Kitante Close, Kitante P.O. Box 12405, Kampala – Uganda E-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: 14th June 2012