Main role: Responsible for achieving Sales target through sales of savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Key Result Areas:
• Identify and pursue existing, new sales opportunities and or prospect clients.
• Maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Follow-up on direct sales of all the bank products
• Prepare a variety of status reports including activity, closing, follow-up an adherence to goals.
• Participate in all sales promotions/activity and sales meetings.
• Achieve the contracted targets.
Required Competences and Experience:
• Honor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other relevant courses from a recognized university
• No experience is required.
• 1 year direct sale from Parma/FMCG/Telecom/Travel/Tourism/Education or any other sector in direct sales shall be an added requirement.
• Self driven results-oriented person with outstanding presentation skills.
• The applicant must be willing to work anywhere in the country.
• Knowledge of local language will be added advantage.
Apply with detailed CV, Certified copies of all academic transcripts, certified and testimonials, day time telephone, postal or email address not later than 2nd February 2011 to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Mention position applied forand location preference on the top of application form. All who would not have heard from us in two weeks of closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.