Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
To assist the board and management of Uganda Development Bank Ltd in the accomplishment of their objectives
• A sound level of business understanding of Uganda Development Bank Ltd is essential to intergrate customer needs and business requirements , including supporting business processes .
• Understanding of internal Financial Controls , IT general and system controls, emerging risks and threats . Awareness of external environment with regards all factors that may materially affect the business of Uganda Development Bank .
• Utilize multiple inputs to build portfolio knowledge including data analytics, review of management information , systems documentation , and research ( e.g BIS website).
• At least 8 years relevant work experience in a financial institution, with 5 years at a managerial level.
• A Bachelor’s degree in any business field
• Relevant professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIA is a must
• Membership to at least one international or local professional body in Accountancy or Auditing.
• Membership to the institute of internal Auditors.
How to apply
If you have meet our requirements and you desire to join our team , please send your application, detailed curriculum vitae and copies of all academic certificate to reach us by close of business on Friday to;
AG. Director Human Resources & Administration
Uganda Development Bank Ltd
Plot 6 Nakasero Road,
First Floor , Tel: 256-414-355530
Wing B, Kampala
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013