Field Network Service Restoration Engineer
About this job
Our client Alcatel- lucent is a global telecommunications equipment corporation seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the vacancy above.
Provide 24/7/365 complex incident management and network (outage)and service restoration.
Manage end-to-end resolution of all network outage. (GSM, transmission WCDMA etc)
Manage Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for network outages.
Key responsibilities & key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Define the “resolution scripts” per customer for the Network Analyst.
• Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations.
• Play the role of Technical Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution.
• Resolve incidents within defined time periods and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc.
• Ensure successful implementation of permanent fixes in the network by creating emergency Requests For Change (RFC) according to customer-defined procedures. If appropriate, participate on FRC review boards in order to approve planned activity.
• Provide ongoing support to Network Analysis with respect to refresher training; training on new features or technologies; lessons learned, expert trouble-shooting advice.
• Based on business need with appropriate Delegation of Authority, act as a “Shift Manager” to supervise Network Analysts during their shifts.
• Assume the role of “Outage Manager” when critical incidents happen in Customer Network.
• University degree in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, or equivalent in the technical or Business fields.
• Ability to articulate technical issues to a detailed level.
• Customer business understanding.
• Customer service orientation.
• Product knowledge.
• Services mindset.
1. Actionable alarms acknowledged within 15 minutes.
2. First call resolution rates.
3. Incidents not assigned or unresolved within SLA.
4. Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR) for Severity1/Severity2 incidents.
5. Ticket backlogs.
6. Reduction in repeat failures.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 19th July 2012