Report to Factory Manager:
1. To supervise and maintain electronics/ electrical systems and installations of the Company.
2. To provide data, documentation and reports on the Company’s electronics/ electrical systems.
3. Periodical monitoring of all electronics/ electrical systems to ensure uninterrupted production.
1. A degree in electronics engineering
2. A diploma in Electrical engineering is added advantage.
3. Two years experience in a manufacturing company of a medium size.
How to Apply:
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above positions , should sent their applications and CV , present positions, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three(3) referees plus telephone contact to the
undersigned not later than two(2) weeks from the date of this advert.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
2. Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualification.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Uganda Clays Ltd
P. O. Box 3188, Kampala
Deadline: 28th Sept 2012