Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Excellent Career Opportunities with an International Pharmaceutical Company
Our client is an established international pharmaceutical company operating in Uganda seeking applications from highly motivated individuals to fill the following vacancies:
Medical Sales Representative
This role reports into the District Sales Manager and is responsible to implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
Other accountabilities for the position include:
• Promoting clients range of products to doctors and pharmacies in assigned location
• Ensure stocking and movement of the company’s products in the region
• Tender business and key accounts management
• Organise and manage PR activities with the aim of improving our relationship with customers
• Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant to the division.
• Prospect for new business opportunities
• Provide timely feedback to the company on marketing intelligence.
• Uphold the image of the company by being good ambassadors, ensuring that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and values.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
• Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy is preferred however a degree in Chemistry or related courses is acceptable with at least 1 year cognate experience.
• Track record of sales performance in the pharmaceutical industry
• Good Financial Skills
• Relationship building/interpersonal skills
• Strong communication and persuasion skills.
How to Apply:
Please forward an application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 25th May 2012. Kindly indicate the role you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.