Job Title: Core Banking Technology Business Systems Analyst
Job Code: 1140
# of openings: 1
FINCA International, one of the world's leading microfinance institutions, provides financial services to more than 950,000 clients through 21 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Greater Middle East. As an important part of the strategic transformation program FINCA implements the unified retail core banking application - Oracle FLEXCUBE Retail in all affiliates. FINCA is currently looking for a Core Banking Technology Business Systems Analyst. The Core Banking Technology Business Systems Analyst is an integral part of one of the global core banking program team and participates in process of integration of FLEXCUBE Retail core banking application within the worldwide network of FINCA affiliates.
Under supervision and guidance by the Global Solutions Architect, the Core Banking Technology Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Participation in FLEXCUBE implementation process, providing assistance and guidance to the regional IT/IS and business subject matter experts;
- Provide assistance to FLEXCUBE Retail support team;
- Work with enterprise and regional level IT/IS professionals to define a set of performance targets for FLEXCUBE functionality. Monitor the post-implementation performance of FLEXCUBE Retail application functionality. Ensure the application adequately responds the functional needs of the affiliate.
- Over 3 years of experience within a FLEXCUBE implementation, support process or consulting environment;
- Experience in functional decomposition of business processes for developers;
- Experience in analysis of operational processes;
- Experience working on technical/functional specifications;
- Excellent abilities of technical writing and documentation;
- Knowledge of relational databases, normalization of entities and processes;
- Knowledge of FLEXCUBE Retail Core Baking Application functionality; Experience with integration and support of FLEXCUBE application;
- Ability of translating easily the needs of business in technical solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills of English; The ability to present information and ideas clearly and concisely; Written and oral communication skills of French preferred
- Proven ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
- High level of energy, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment, self-confidence and initiative,
- Accuracy, attention to detail and awareness of deadlines;
- A hard working self-starter with initiative, able to set own priorities;
- Disposition to travel out of his/her place of origin up to 85% time possible.
How to Apply: