Job Title: Personal Secretary
Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Internal Affairs in implementing the NSIS project .
• Honor’s Bachelor ‘s degree in Secretarial Studies or Office Management or any other related disciplines
• Minimum of two years relevant working experience from a reputable organization .
• Drawing up and monitoring appointments
• Taking dictation , transcribing and producing error free work
• Attending to callers either in person or on telephone
• Ensuring timely responses to inquiries and correspondences to and from office
• Receiving incoming mail and supervising the dispatch of outgoing mails
• Providing office management services
• Ensuring cleanliness and orderliness of the office
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant positions . Applications should be submitted to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Internal Affairs ,
P. O. Box 7191, Kampala
Plot 75 Jinja Road , Applications should be received before the deadline below;
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, Farmers House , 2nd Floor , Kampala and the Ministry /Department /Local Government Headquarters. The advertisement can also be accessed from the Ministry of Internal Affairs .
Applicants must attach copies of academic documents and a recent passport photograph.
Deadline: 05 /08 /2013