Job Title: Registration Officer
Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Internal Affairs in implementing the NSIS project .
• Honors Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences , Law , Arts Sciences or other related disciplines.
• Knowledge in Computer Applications .
• Executing effective registration operations in the Districts .
• Supervising registration and card issuance activities and staff in the sub-countries .
• Supporting the Senior to plan , implement and communicate the NRS registration strategy in the assigned operational areas .
• Maintaining updated archives for the registered nationals , National ID cards issued and applications.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant positions . Applications should be submitted to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Internal Affairs ,
P. O. Box 7191, Kampala
Plot 75 Jinja Road , Applications should be received before the deadline below;
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, Farmers House , 2nd Floor , Kampala and the Ministry /Department /Local Government Headquarters. The advertisement can also be accessed from the Ministry of Internal Affairs .
Applicants must attach copies of academic documents and a recent passport photograph.
Deadline: 05 /08 /2013