Job Description (Duties):
The Recruitment Manager will work with line managers within the organization but also with external agencies such as partners & potential candidates. The recruitment manager will be responsible for recruitment and development programmes to aide the company.
* Providing professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers.
* Managing the recruitment and selection through including interviews, psychometric tests, personality questionnaires, screening application forms and short listing applicants.
* Preparing job descriptions and person specifications.
* Designing/revising application forms and recruitment notices and recruitment material e.g brochures etc.
* Developing creative recruitment solutions in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff.
* Keeping up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring that line managers are effectively briefed on any re;levant changes.
* Training staff in interviewing techniques and on the role of the assessor at a selection center.
* Supervision of the maintenance of an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
* Responsible for recruitment budget.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in relevant field.
* 2 years in a busy similar environment.
* Strong Interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of word, power point and excel.
* Must have command of English and knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda is of added advantage
How to Apply:
Applications clearly indicating the vacancy with curriculum vitae and academic qualifications copies should be addressed and sent to the;
General Manager, NFT Consult, Plot 8721, Golf Course Road, Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda
P.O. Box 5595, Tel: +250 0252 570099,+250 (0) 785 119453 OR
Send email to; firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure you indicate the Job Title i.e "Bank Teller" in your subject line, ONLY MS word applications or PDF files will be considered).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.