Age limit: 25 years and above
• Either an honors Bachelors degree in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized University plus full professional qualifications in Accounting from a recognized institution
• OR full professional qualifications in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized institution plus a minimum of post graduate Diploma in financial management or business Administration from a recognized institution
• Reviewing the financial and accounting systems and procedures to ensure efficiency
• Auditing manpower in line with the budgets and law
• Conducting stores Audit for sale custody, efficiency, and economic usage of resources
• Preparing and submitting annual and quarterly departmental work plans and budgets
At least three years working experience at the level of internal auditor in a public or reputable organization
How to Apply;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the post in ibanda District. Interested candidates should obtain application form (PS Form 3) in Triplicate from Public Service Commission, the Secretaries of District service Commission or Chief administrative Officer’s Office.
Serving officers should route their applications through their heads of department. Photocopies of academic qualifications, CVs, 3 passport Photographs, and any other relevant documents should be attached.
Please indicate reference number of the post applied for. Also indicate preferred duty stations in the applications
Applications should be addressed and submitted to: The Secretary District Service Commission Ibanda,
P.O.Box 388 Ibanda
Deadline: 4th December 2011