Serving officers must route their applications through their Heads of Department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
. Post: Cold Chain Technical (One vacancy)
Salary scale: U6 Upper
Age limit: 45 years
Terms of service: Permanent
• Must have an Ordinary Diploma in refrigeration and Air Conditioning or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
• Installing, maintaining and servicing refrigerators and report major faults to Central Workshop.
• Preparing and keeping an up-to-date cold chain profile.
• Enduring the equipment is secure, functional and well maintained.
• Planning, directing, budgeting, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating cold chain activities in Health Units.
• Managing and accounting for allocated resources.
• Requisitioning for equipment and necessary supplies.
• Participating in research activities.