APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS FOR THE POSTS THAT EXIST IN KIBAALE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT. APPLICATIONS IN TRIPLICATE (THREE COPIES EACH WITH PHOTOCOPIES OF CERTIFICATES AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS) ON PSC FORM 3 (REVISED 2008) OBTAINABLE FROM DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICES AND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICE, KAMPALA WITH THREE MOST RECENT COLOURED PASS PORT PHOTOGRAPHS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE SECRETARY DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION, P.O. BOX 2, KARUGUUZA, KIBAALE BY 12th November 2010 BEFORE 5:00 P.M HANDWRITTEN APPLICATIONS WITH DETAILED CURRICULUM VITAE ARE ALSO ACCEPTABLE.
Serving officers must route their applications through their Heads of Department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Post: Enrolled Nurse (10 vacancies)
Salary scale: U7 Upper
Age limit: 45 years
Terms of service: Permanent
• Must have Enrolled Nursing Certificate or equivalent from a recognised Institution.
• Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
• Receiving, registering, admitting and discharging patients.
• Providing Nursing Care to patients.
• Carrying out observations, keeping proper records and ensuring their safe custody.
• Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team.
• Prepare patients for meals and participating in serving them.
• Keeping patients comfortable and ensure health environment.
• Carrying out health education to patients and their attendants.
• Participating in research activities.