CA Global: Africa Positions has a client that is in need of Channel Sales Manager. There are positions available in various African countries:
Algeria Angola Botswana Libya Burkina Faso Burundi Cameroon Congo Comoros DR of Congo Kinshasa Ethiopia Gambia Ghana Gabon Ivory Coast Kenya Liberia Mauritius Madagascar Mali Morocco Namibia Nigeria Senegal Seychelles Sudan Tunisia Togo Rwanda Reunion Uganda Zambia Benin Niger Port Matadi Cape Verde Islands Central Africa Chad Guinea GuineaBissau Madagascar Malawi Martinique Mauritania Mayotte Sierra Leone Swaziland and Zimbabwe.
Our client would prefer to recruit citizens of each country for each position
- Identifying all channels in the responsible area. Need to know all channels, e.g., how many copy centers, stationery shops, MT, government sector. Need to know the market share of each channel, then they can cover all channels. Performance can be measured by the coverage of all key channels number of stores visits and marketing support on those channels.
- Together with Head Office Team, formulating Channel Strategy and action plan, their relative importance, actions required to grow within each channel including channel promotions. The channels are stationery shops, DA copy centers, Non-DA Copy centers, Catalogue, corporate resellers, redistribution dealers, modern trade and tender business such as direct sell to Government, big corporates.
- Visit channels according to the visit schedule agreed with Head Office
- Update channels company profile monthly
- Developing and growing all Channels including placing our products both DA and NON-DA in key channels such as Stationery shops, Modern Trade
- Working closely with distributor to developing promotion within Modern Trade
- Developing other channels: Pro-actively seek out new opportunities to enhance the company’s brand awareness and volume such as penetration into other channels such as Schools, Universities, Convenient stores including direct sales into Government sector.
- Monitoring trade prices in the markets through all channels and regions.
- Implement CPE programs at and with trade channel partners, report results and collect supporting documents.
Trade price stability:
Trade price monitoring. This is crucial to the growth of our paper brands. No trade channel will be permitted to undercut our recommended pricing. Your responsibility will be:
- Ensure trade price structure is stable across all channels.
- Ensure end user price is stable and at level agreed upon with HQ.
- Monitoring the trade price structure and end user price.
Working closely to update Competitor movements. Competitors are always moving to gain an advantage. We require on time reports that highlight and analyze competitive activity. The reports will cover all key aspects of branding: pricing, distribution, promotions in channel and communications.
Education : General Degree in Marketing, Business Studies. Experience in Channel development is a plus.
Age : 25 to 30
Soft skills : Good selling skills and account management knowledge
Strength : Sales or Marketing implementation
Industry Background : Reputable FMCG or other related industry
Experience : Min 1-2 years at Sales or Marketing experience
Citizens of the countries mentioned above are encouraged to apply.
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Ish Johaardien: (Send CV using the apply link)
Agency/Employer: CA Global
Town or City: Uganda (Uganda)
Related Job Titles: Not stated
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Not specified