Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
The mission of Infectious Diseases Institute is to build capacity of health systems in Africa.
• Check and prepare specifications , terms of reference & statement of requirements in liaison with user departments
• Preparing and issuing Request for quotations or request for proposals
• Conduct evaluation of bids and make appropriate recommendations
• A University degree in Procurement & Supply chain management , Procurement & Logistics Management , Business administration –procurement or any other related field .
• At least two years experience in procurement and supply chain management in a busy reputable organization .
• Should have good interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Qualified and interested persons who wish to apply may hand deliver , email and post an application letter with a detailed CV, naming of at least two professional referees to:
The Manager , Human Resource
Infectious Diseases Institute
P. O. Box 22418, Kamapala , E-mail:email@example.com
Deadline: 31/03 /2013