Job Title: Assistant Records Officer
• Advanced Certificate in education (A level ) with a Diploma in Library and information Science (DSLIS) or a diploma in Records and Information Management (DRIM) from a recognized institution .
• Receiving , registering and classifying correspondences
• Filling classified information
• Routing correspondences to responsible offices for action
• Auditing records and registers to ensure proper data bank; and
• Scheduling disposal of unwanted records and information
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist in Kanungu District , Butogota , Kambuga and Kihihi Town Councils.
Application forms – Public Service Forms 3(PSF) Revised 2008 can be obtained from Secretaries of District Service Commissions and Public Service Commission –Farmers House ,Kampala.
Applications should be filled in triplicate (3 copies ) and submitted to the Secretary District Service Commission , P. O. Box 1- Kanungu
Deadline: 4th January 2013