Job Title: Lecturer - Accounting & Finance
About this job
Campus: BBUC Kabale
Reports to: Head of Department - Business & Administration
Duty Station: BBUC Kabale
The individual selected will teach and mentor students, provide university and professional service, and supervise students.
Qualifications and experience
1. Hold a Master of Business Administration majoring Accounting
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting & Finance).
3. At least 2 years in active service of teaching in education oriented programs.
4. Must be a committed Christian
Main duties and Responsibilities
1. Teaching normal workload of between 18 to 21 hours per semester.
2. Prepare course outlines for all courses taught according to the University format.
3. Prepare assessment tools and marking guides accordingly.
4. Teaching and assessment of students in accordance with the University's curriculum.
5. Expected to be present for all lectures.
6. Maintenance of regular office hours for attending to students' questions.
7. Participation in regular academic and administrative meetings.
8. To chair and participate on ad-hoc or volunteer committees from time to time.
9. Supervising students on placements - internships, research papers and projects.
10. Advising students on academic issues.
11. Should be willing to uphold the University's Instruments of Christian Identity.
12. Any other official duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
How to Apply:
1. Send an application letter together with updated Curriculum Vitae and three references.
2. Copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts
The Director Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
Po Box 4, Mukono
Deadline: Monday, 17th December 2012