Job Title: District Internal Auditor
• Either ; Honors bachelors degree in accounting or Auditing from a recognized University or Institution plus full professional qualifications in accounting or Auditing from a recognized awarding Institution .
• Or ; Full professional Qualifications in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized awarding Institution plus a minimum of a post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management or Auditing or Business Administration from a recognized Institution
• At least six years working experience three of which at the level of senior Internal Auditor in a Public or reputable organization.
• Managing and Coordinating District Audit Function,
• Carrying out Special Audit assignments
• Facilitating and Evaluating Risk management process
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist in Kanungu District , Butogota , Kambuga and Kihihi Town Councils.
Application forms –Public Service Form 3(PSF) Revised 2008 can be obtained from Secretaries of District of District Service Commissions and Public Service Commission- Farmers House, Kampala.
Applications should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) and submitted to the Secretary District Service Commission , P. O. Box 1- Kanungu
Deadline: 4th January 2013.