Job Title: IT Manager
Vision Fund Uganda is inviting for suitable candidates for the vacant vacancy above.
• Be the overall in-charge of the IT Dept.
• Strengthen system controls
• Provide IT strategic advice to the CEO
• Review and constantly upgrade VFU IT Policies and procedures.
• Annually review and align IT strategy to that of VFU
• University Degree in Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Proven expertise in network administration and in troubleshooting common PC problem
• Must have knowledge on intermediate accounting and basic statistics
• Determined personality with initiative , perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
• Experience in software installation will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates should send or hand deliver their CV, plus copies of their academic credentials through
Human Resources Manager
VisionFund Uganda (VFU)
Plot 256, Makerere-Kavule
P. O. Box 24751, Kampala
Deadline: 30/ 04 /2013