Role: This is a key role that calls for excellent communication skills, flexibility and enthusiasm. The job demands sufficient knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures in order to provide support to senior members of our team as well as assisting in the coordination of our regional and local learning and education function.
We are keen to discuss this opportunity with a results driven profession relevant administrative work experience in a busy environment,
The successful candidate will;
• Have a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
• Be computer literate with comprehensive secretarial training including qualification of at least 60 wpm in typing.
• Have excellent administrative, time management and organizational skills with ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally and work with limited supervision,
• Be confident, diplomatic and able to maintain very strict standards of confidentiality when dealing with staff members as well as external parties.
• Have a good understanding of our business, with an interest to quickly learn the firm's requirements and shows an ability to interpret these requirements
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Apply for this job
How to apply
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications please visit our website at www.pwc.com/ug/careers and apply before 5 November 2010
is an equal opportunity employer.