Job Title: Software Programmer
Mbarara University of Science and Technology
Salary Scale: MB7 Shs. 21,713,968= p.a to Shs. 23,137,278= p.a
Qualifications: Minimum of Upper second class degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution.
- Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++)
- Server Side Programming (PHP, ASP)
- Mobile Application Programming (using J2ME)
- Conversant with Client/Server Application Programming, (HTML, CSS)
• Designing, developing and maintaining web-based business processes and database applications.
• Analysing, defining and documenting system requirements for data workflow, logical processes, interface with other systems, auditing, reporting requirements and production configuration.
• Creating test plans, test data sets and automated testing to ensure all components of the system meet specifications.
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill existing vacancies at Mbarara University of Science and Technology. Applicants are required to submit fourteen (14) copies of applications accompanied by copies of all relevant academic documents plus 3 (three) names of referees (excluding social referees) and their postal and e-mail addresses so as to reach the undersigned in two weeks time after the publication of the advert:
The Secretary Appointments Board
P.O. Box 1410, Mbarara.
Deadline: 24th December 2012