The Project Manager will be responsible to supervise and provide technical assistance to the project partners, working closely with the district health teams, Youth and Women groups, other RH stake holders, designated health facilities and Youth corners and Community resource groups as well as routinely and appropriately link up with strides Regional Office based in Fort Portal.
Essential Skills and Experience include: Managing RH/Child Survival programs, working with young people, community/health systems strengthening, working with health private sector programs, skills in performance monitoring and program management approaches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee finance and budget management of activities.
- Maintain all records and documentation of project activities in line with pathfinder International policies and regulations.
- Management, supervision and ongoing support to project partners and their staff as well (clinical staff, peer educators, etc)
- Ongoing performance monitoring of targets, timely reporting and evaluation of the project. This will include reviewing and refining indicators, data collection instruments and reporting format for partners.
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports and administration of activities as requested by the Country Representative.
The application should be submitted to:
Pathfinder International Offices on plot 15,
House No. 4 Kitante Close,
Deadline: September 30th, 2011