Job Title: Public Health Specialist –Evaluation
The U.S.Misssion , Uganda is inviting suitable qualified applicants to fill the above Vacancy which is vacant .
• Completion of a university degree in public health , public policy, social sciences with specialization in monitoring and evaluation is required. Must have demonstrated expertise in basic program evaluation.
• Five years of progressively responsible , professional –level experience working as an M&E, or Evaluation specialist in a health program implementation agency is required.
• Level IV English ability (fluent written, spoken and reading).
• Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest , budget and visa status in determining successful candidacy.
• Current employees serving a probability period are not eligible to apply.
• Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of needs improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee performance Report are not eligible to apply.
• Current employed NORs hired under a Personal Service Agreement are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 Calender days of their appointment .
How to apply
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration ;
Universal Application for employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174).
A current resume or curriculum vitae.
Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional preference in hiring with their application.
Any other documentation (e.g essays, certificates , awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Submit Applications to;
Human Resources Office
By email at KampalaHR@state.gov
Only Electronic Submissions will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 09 /04 /2013