Job Title: Dedicated Service Provider
Marie Stopes Uganda is a marketing -focused , results-oriented social business that uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and reproductive healthcare across every district of Uganda .
· To work in a high volume public and private not for profit (PNFP), hospital /facility and also support clusters of busy health centres and
· III to mentor trained public and PNFP health workers in LTM service delivery and conselling on the dedicated providers programs
· Take advantage of the day to day worked of the facility to mobilize clients and hold Family Planning Information sessions for clients .
· Provide group and individual counseling sessions to clients interested in taking up Family Planning Services
· Train healthcare providers at the health facility .
· Provide on the jb training to service providers at an additional cluster of lower level facilities
· Manages commodities at the respective at the respective facilities
· Ensure that accurate records are kept and that timely accurate reports are submitted to the Project Coordinator .
How to apply
To apply ; Please send a CV and Cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the Senior Manager , People and Development , Plot 1020, Kisugu-Muyenga , P.O.Box 10431, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 27 /09 /2013