Job Title: Business Executives –Advertising
Monitor Publications Limited , a National Media Group Company is Ugandan’s most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor .
• Aggressively grow advertising business by conducting daily Sales visits to potential and existing clients .
• Coordinate the production of clients adverts and get their approval
• Collect dues on all advertising space sold on credit with in agreed timelines
• To maintain sales contacts with appropriate representative of major advertisers and to follow-up and resolve any complaints .
• Develop daily , weekly and monthly prospects of potential clients
• A diploma and or a bachelor’s degree in any business-related course or equivalent business
• Basic Computer literacy .
• At least 2 years working experience in a sales related field
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• High drive for results
• Very high personal standards
How to apply
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please submit your applications, detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number . The Resourcing & Talent Management Specialist, Monitor Publications , Ltd. P. O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 23 /09 /2013