Job Title: Business Manager-Print
Monitor Publications Limited , a National Media Group Company is Ugandan’s most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor .
• A bachelor’s degree in any business –related course or equivalent business or sales management . Post graduate qualifications or a Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in an FMCG industry as well as proven experience in meeting targets and managing people .
• Computer literacy especially in PowerPoint, Word and Spreadsheets.
• Ability to develop and communicate a clear strategy
• Strong Proposal writing skills
• Ability to create new concepts
• Strong customer focus
• High personal standards
• Strong communication (oral & written)
• Strong Interpersonal skills and Coaching skills
How to apply
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please submit your applications, detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number . The Resourcing & Talent Management Specialist, Monitor Publications , Ltd. P. O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 23 /09 /2013