Job Title: Drivers
Monitor Publications Limited , a National Media Group Company is Ugandan’s most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor .
· Drives staff/delivers newspapers and parcels to various destinations as assigned .
· Keeps the vehicle in the cleanest and top mechanical condition .
· Monitors the condition of the vehicle and reports defects for rectifying immediately.
· Fuel the vehicle , takes care of tools and accessories
· Signs off the loading strip list and levels for destination within set deadlines
· O level Certificate (Uganda Certificate of Education ) or its equivalent .
· A valid driver’s license , with at least 2 classes e.g. CM or DL
· 3-5 years working experience as a company driver
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills , with a very good command of English
· High drive for results and ability to work with deadlines
· Very high personal standards
· Mechanical knowledge is an added advantage .
How to apply
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please submit your applications, detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number . The Resourcing & Talent Management Specialist, Monitor Publications , Ltd. P. O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 23 /09 /2013