Job Title: Receptionist
IOM International Organization for Migration is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above.
• Print out medical documents as requested by the Migration Health Physician .
• Collect monthly statistical information in IOM format and submit it to the Migration Health Physician .
• Set up and maintain office mailing communication logbook .
• Receive all payments from medical self payers and file daily returns to the Senior Admin /Finance Assistant for verifications and submission to main cashier at Admin/Finance department
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Migration Health Physician or Chief of Mission .
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies , Office Management or its equivalent .
• Minimum of three years relevant work experience .
• Computer literacy :high level user
• Working experience in clerking /administration is desirable .
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision .
• Strong verbal /written communication and interpersonal relationship skills
How to apply
To apply : Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV detailing previous relevant work experience to IOM HR department at :email@example.com.
Deadline: 15 /09 /2013