Reports to: District Engineer
- Providing technical advice and supervising water engineering works
- Preparing work plans and budgets
- Preparing status reports on water engineering works
- Should hold an honors Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institution
- post graduate Diploma in water engineering from a recognized university/ institution
- At least 3 years of practical experience at level of civil engineer.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following posts in Namayingo District Local Government and Namayingo Town Council
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on public service Form No. 3 to the Secretary, Namayingo District Service Commission. P.O Box 64, Bugiri
The Application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Office Kampala and District Service Commission Offices country wide
Applications should bear the title of the post as well as reference number specified against each vacancy. Applicants should attach 3 sets of certified photocopies of their academic certificates, plus 3 recent passport photographs. Only applications on PSC Form No.3 (2008) will be accepted.
Deadline: 27th July 2012