Job Title: Medical Coordinator
Main Purpose of the Job
To coordinate and supervise various medical sections of Reach Out to ensure that clinics run effectively & efficiently on the scheduled days. To oversee the execution of administrative and human resource management functions of ROK, ensure that the organization's financial resources are properly utilized for to ensure effective implementation of the planned activities.
- To initiate and coordinate the drawing of medical work plans and budgets to ensure their effective implementation
- To plan for resources required for medical services, organize for their availability as required, and ensure their effective implementation.
- To plan for resources required for medical services, organize for their availability as required, and ensure their effective and efficient utilization
- To provide in put into the process of mobilizing resources for medical support services.
- To ensure availability of long term , annual and other Reach Out budgets at ROk
- To provide strategic guidance and support supervision to the responsible officers in the formulation of Reach Out kasaala administration and Human resource management plans band their implementation.
- To monitor activities of medical staff to ensure their adherence to acceptable professional practices and set quality standards.
- To monitor the performance and outputs of the medical services and the respective staff therein, to ensure that they are in line with set plans and targets
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery(MBCHB)
Masters Degree in a medical related field preferably Public Health is an added advantage.
A least 5 years in HIV/Aids Care and management with special knowledge of Reach Out clinical guidelines and policies.
Should be very conversant with the National HIV/ Aids policies, guidelines and modern trends in HIV/Aids treatment
How to Apply
Interested persons with the above qualifications should submit their applications together with a detailed CV, a day time telephone number(S) and names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least two referees as well as copies of professional certificates and testimonials to the Human resource Manager not later than 26th, August 2011. on the address below:
Reach Out Mbuya Parish Hiv/Aids Initiative
P.O Box 7303, Kampala