Job Industry: Oil & Gas Industry
Vacancy: I.T Technician
REPORT TO: I.T Manager
Job Description (Duties):
To provide information systems support and implementation in all departments in both Kenya and Uganda
Responsibilities and duties:
* To provide information technology system to support the business in terms of hardware, software and networking.
* To integrate and coordinate the business operations to ensure delivery of efficient customer service across the subsidiary to attain the profit objective.
* To centralize operations, processes and systems that will provide benefits in efficiency and effectiveness for the business.
* Achieve higher uptimes on all key systems, ensuring that all systems and users are able to work at all times.
* To establish functional policies for the IT unit and determine results to be achieved.
* Plan, implement and maintain projects to improve business functionality.
* Maintain backup systems and data backups of all users.
* Provide support for mobile Blackberries mail accounts.
* Minimum of 2 year's experience in I.T desktop support and networking support
* Good knowledge of Cisco hardware (will be an added advantage)
* Must have experience of Office 2010 and windows 7
* Must have experience with Exchange server
* Must have experience with Active directory for server Windows 2003/2008
* Excellent communication skills
* Team work abilities
* Result oriented
* Managerial skills
* Organizational and planning skills
* Must have a valid passport and able to travel to Kenya
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit in person a typed up-to-date CV and application letter with copies of your academic papers.
NFT Consult – Uganda,Kisozi Complex, Plot 6/8 Kyaggwe Road, Nakasero
Tel: +256 0414237904 / 24, 0312266904
NFT Consult - Rwanda, Plot 8721, Golf Course Road, Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda.
Tel: +250 252570099, +250 0755335419, +250 0785119453.
If applying online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your CV and application letter ONLY; please merge them into ONE file in MS word or PDF format.
DO NOT attach scanned academic papers or documents when applying online.