Job Title: Production Engineer
CNOOC Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala and mobilized to Lake Albert, construction sites or other cities if required.
Responsible for the Company’s production operations and offering assistance to the Process and Operation Engineer.
• Works with Reservoir Engineers to accomplish basic goals of the depletion strategy and recommends adjustment of production rates where required;
• Works with both the Drilling and Engineering Departments to fulfill the oil field development plan;
• Inspects and supervises the oil field maintenance activities and ensures that contractors perform quality work;
• Provides on-site supervision and program implementation for rig less activities including slick-line, electric-line, remedial stimulation, and coiled tubing;
• Continually reviews artificial lift performance and works with Engineers and Operations staff to ensure optimal efficiency through the use of NODAL Analysis;
• Reviews completion equipment design and recommends improvements where appropriate;
• Provides advice for improvement of the operation management rules & regulation and their execution;
• Performs other work related to petroleum engineering as signed by the Supervisor or Line Manager.
• Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Drilling and Completion or equivalent.
• 5 years minimum related working experience.
• knowledge of mechanical engineering, exploration, development, production, drilling and completion.
• Knowledge of cost control and regulatory laws.
• Understanding of Oil and Gas including Reservoir, Geology and Oil Production
How to Apply
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Off shore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). As a new company in Uganda, CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Please send ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGED into ONE document to
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 28th Sept 2012