Job Title : Administration Officer
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world.
• The Administrative Officer provides professional , efficient and effective administrative services for the office , handles bookings and confirmations for travel , functions and hotels reservations .
• The person also provides support in stores , facilities maintenance , repairs for office and residential property and attends to residential services .
• He/she in addition provides timely , efficient and effective filling management and archiving system, manages the resource centre and handles all incoming and outgoing
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in humanities
• At least 3 years of accrued working experience in office administration or management with an international NGO dealing with child and/or youth –focused Interventions
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road , P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013