Job Title: Project Manager –Pneumonia Diagnostic Project
Malaria Consortium is an international organization dedicated to the control of malaria
• A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine , health sciences , development or related discipline
• A minimum of 4 years experience working in public health research program implementation .
• Ability to lead , motivate and coordinate a team of technical and non-technical staff within a project .
• Experience working closely with government and non-government partiners to successfully deliver on project objectives .
• Excellent communication , report writing and presentation skills are essential
• Postgraduate qualifications in public health or project management , communication matrix
• Experience of working in research or implementation of community health and/or diagnostics projects
• Experience of working and implementing projects in Uganda and at district level.
How to apply
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a covering letter explaining how and why you are suited to the role , and the contact details of three referees to email@example.com
Deadline: 11 /10 /2013 .