Job Title: Project Officer , Education (SAGE)
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world.
• Responsible for planning , implementing , monitoring and reporting of the formal and Non-Formal Education NFE , ABEK and Early Childhood Development Projects to promote safe , supportive and
• Enabling school and community environments for vulnerable children in hard to reach communities of Uganda .
• The job holder may be called upon as and when necessary to support the emergency team in cases of humanitarian crisis
• Minimum of a degree in Social Work , Social Administration , Education , Development Studies . Audit Education or any other related field , Additional qualification in a relevant field of study is an added advantage
• A minimum of two years working experience in the related discipline in Uganda (preferably with a NGO).
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road , P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013