Job Title: Driver
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world.
• A minimum of Ordinary level certificate in education with at least five years relevant experience preferably in an International NGO with a DL and E classes’ license.
• Ready to travel to the field from time to time .
• Experience of working with local partiners and District Local Government in Child Rights Governance , Health ,Nutrition , Education , HIV/AIDS or Child Protection is an added advantage .
• Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities
• Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team .
• Willingness to travel and work in hard –to –reach areas occasionally under strenuous conditions
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road , P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013