Job Title: Project Mentor
AFENET Uganda is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Mentor and support district-level Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) and surveillance officers in the completion of field project in Central region .
• Provide supportive supervision and on-line job training of district staff as needed .
• Assist with VPD outbreak investigations and response.
• Minimum requirements
• Master’s Degree in medical related field preferably MPH
• At least two years experience in routine immunization and/or disease surveillance
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders
• Ability and experience in setting priorities , developing action plans , data analysis mentoring /training
How to apply
Submit your resume , application letter , and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
Deadline: 27 /09 /2013