Job Title: Education Program Manager
Peace Corps (PC) is an agency of the United States Government , which brings American volunteer development workers to assist Uganda in capacity building and technical assistance activities .
• Develops and maintains ministry relationships to engage them in partinerships that support Peace Corps programming . Conducts and coordinates periodic assess;ments of host country and community assets and needs in conjuction with host country officials and others .
• Develops effective and place sites for over 40 American Volunteers and supports them in all matters to ensure success at work and adaptation to life in Uganda .
• Works with other staff members to create uniform and complementary programming , training and administrative systems.
• Master’s Degree in Education .
• Experience of at least five years of Education related work as a teacher , a supervisor , tutor, curriculum specialist, headmaster , or other related education work.
• Excellent computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet programs ;excellent command of English , both spoken and written , native ability in spoken and written at least one Ugandan language.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively [ up to 50%]
How to apply
All submissions should be electronic.
Please submit a Word formulated letter of interest , resume , names and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line of the cover email . For example Education Program Manger or Training & Organizational Learning Manager Submitted documents become the property of the Peace Corps and will not be returned .
Deadline: 02 /10 /2013