Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
The National Coorperative Business Association- CLUSA Uganda is seeking highly qualified individuals to support a United States Department of Agriculture funded project to increase smallholder farmers incomes through adoption of conservation agriculture techniques in Uganda .
• Member of the senior management team;
• Supervise Accounts Assistant , Administrative Assistant and Procurement and Logistics Specialist in daily work plans and duties ;
• Ensure proper US Government compliance with all financial transactions , proper support documentation, and entering transactions correctly into Quick books
• Manage all Human Resources issues in collaboration with the chief of Party and in full compliance with Ugandan labor codes
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting , finance ; CPA preferred ;
• Minimum five years experience at the supervisory /management level of multiple projects
• Exceptional diplomatic and business negotiating skills
• Fluency in English
• Strong financial analysis , budgeting , and management skills , written /oral communication , and computer skills
How to apply
Application letters and CV with 3 traceable referees including immediate supervisors should be sent to the Chief of Party , CLUSA Uganda , via e-mail to
Inquiries@clusauganda.co.ug, with the position title clearly referenced in the subject line by close of business . Please provide daytime contact telephone number . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted .
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013