Job Title: Senior Institutional Development Specialist
Chemonics International seeks a Senior Institutional Development Specialist for the USAID/Uganda Feed the Future Enabling Environment for Agriculture Activity based in Kampala .
• Assessing and evaluating public and private sector institutional performance
• Developing organizational development plans for public and private sector institutions
• Building capacity of businesses , business associations, and Government of Uganda institutions
• Analyzing organizational performance, management , service delivery and advocacy
• Bachelor’s degree in organizational development ,business administration , economics , policy or related field required . Master’s degree or higher preferred .
• Minimum 8-10 years experience designing and implementing organizational development or institutional strengthening activities at the national level as well as for private businesses
• Minimum 5 years experience in the private sector in a leadership role or minimum 5 years in the public sector working in or with public institutions related to agriculture or trade .
• Proven ability to cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
How to apply
Send electronic submissions to email@example.com. Senior Institutional Development Specialist in the subject line . No telephone inquiries or deliveries . Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline: 30 /09 /2013