Job Title: Project Development Assistant
USAID /Uganda is recruiting a qualified Ugandan to fill the position mentioned above.
• Serves to provide administrative and project support to members of the assigned team , up to the limits of his /her training and skill level .
• This may include assistance with administrative tasks , management , implementation and helping direct any of the program/project activities within the teams .
• A University degree in business , business administration , economics , finance or a similar field is required .
• Must have five years of substantive administrative experience .
• Must be able to develop and maintain a range of working –level and management –level contacts on public health related topics , in governmental , and private-sector circles .
• Be able to work effectively in a team environment and coordinate well with others .
• Excellent office management skills and experience are required in order to support the assigned team and the overall Health , HIV/AIDS and Education Office in developing and implementing effective USAID/Uganda programs/projects, including financial and administrative skills sufficient to track the performance of implementing partiners and program/project activities .
How to apply
Applicants must submit a DS-174 form, a cover letter and resume with references expressing interest and attach copies of testimonials , certificates , etc. and send to the American Embassy, HR office , by e-mail : KampalaHR@state.gov
Deadline: 30 /09 /2013